A first for Multiverse Media Group! As a traditionally service-based company, we have expanded to include this new SEO Software option. What’s more, it’s the same great SEO software tool we use ourselves when crafting all of our company sites as well as our own SEO clients’ websites.
Analyzing the Benefits
Our powerful new Rank Tracker and SEO Software help track your performance and increase SEO results through:
- Automated SEO – Automated scanning ensures that you will always have the most up-to-date rank tracker and analytics goals at hand.
- Dedicated SEO Tools – SEO tools include keyword rank tracker, back link monitoring, site auditor, social tools and competitor analysis.
- Integrated Analytics – Google Analytics integration and competitive research are two keyword research tools that will help you focus on what matters.
- Custom Reporting – Options include customized layout, scheduling and even white label reporting.
Multiverse Media Group’s SEO Rank Tracker Features
Getting the results you need isn’t difficult – you just have to put your trust in Multiverse! Our SEO software suite has the features to powerfully transform your business from ordinary to extraordinary through a centralized dashboard. What does this mean for you? No longer do you have to navigate multiple tools to get your SEO tracked correctly – our tool monitors keyword rankings, back link profiles, technical and SEO audits, social metrics and competitors all in ONE SPOT.
Google Analytics & Webmasters integration ensures that you receive all the same data you already use within the same place so you can monitor traffic, “not found” keywords and more.
Let’s take a closer look now at Multiverse’s SEO Rank Tracker features:
• Project Dashboard – An SEO Checklist helps you track all the technical, content, on-page and off-page tasks you need to complete in order to boast an effective SEO campaign. Further, configurable widgets help you see the data that matters the most; examples include search traffic, top ranking keywords, average keyword rankings, site health overview, social metrics and on-page optimization.
• Website Audit – A Keyword Research Tool allows you to easily see which keywords are connected to the most searches, easiest competition and best KEI. Additionally, the system “spies” on competitors’ keywords for the most effective results. Internal Links Optimization, meanwhile, helps analyze what links are going where, which pages have the highest “page authority” and keeps an eye on critical landing pages. A Technical Audit feature scans your website for server-related issues, broken links, 404 errors and more to keep your site running smoothly.
SEO Analysis checks your pages for on-page SEO Optimizations such as proper H tags usage, keyword count, title tags, meta descriptions and URL structure to ensure your page has everything it needs on-page to rank.
Finally, Site-Map Generation will scan your site and create a site map for submission to search engines; optionally, you can use your own and the tool will utilize it for link submissions.
• Link Building – Our Back Link Quality Checker analyzes your off-page linking structure, linking domains, linking pages, anchor text and toxic links, and includes a Competitor Link Analysis. Chosen Links Watch allows you to keep an eye on any link that is pointing to your site, so you can analyze its quality over time, and a Content Submission Engine allows you to automatically and/or manually submit your site to search engines, blog directories, local listings and more with just a few clicks – this is great for obtaining more backlinks.
• Social Metrics – Web Buzz Monitoring allows you to set keywords to scan the web and pull in all the results; this will prove great for keeping an eye on your brand and even for getting new social media posting ideas about trending articles in your niche.
• Keyword Rank Tracker – This allows you to track keyword results in multiple search engines over time to keep an eye on how your SEO campaigns are actually performing. Keep in mind that search engines can be set to reflect local, regional or national results depending on your needs; indeed, this is one of the most important things to monitor with regard to SEO campaigns because after all, ranking high is the entire point.
• Marketing Analytics – Website Analytics allows you to see your Google Analytics data in the same dashboard as the rest of your SEO campaign, while other areas of the tool also use this analytic data. Further, Google web search queries allow you to see all of your “not found” keywords so you get a better understanding of what’s working for your site.
There’s also a Competitor Metrics Dashboard at work here, bringing in all of the competitor data from other areas of MVMG Rank Tracker to one streamlined area. This allows viewing of their social channels, backlinks and traffic estimations from one spot.